Manager / Sr. Manager - Production (Pharma)
- Responsible for achieving production, quality & dispatch targets.
- Responsible for reviewing & analyzing process, production and quality reports. Taking corrective and preventive actions using SPC and other tools to improve production, quality & profitability.
- Responsibility for production includes product packaging and labelling.
- Coordinate with QA, Purchase, Stores and Maintenance departments for smooth functioning of production and packing.
- Coordinate with QA Dept. for ISO, GMP and other audits; and with Accounts Dept. for internal and external audits.
- Coordinate weekly with Sales Teams in USA and Europe for production and dispatch schedules.
- Work with Quality Assurance Team and overseas Sales teams to resolve customer complaints and implement corrective and preventive action against future complaints.
- Responsible for new product development as per customer requirements.
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard, health and safety guidelines to meet cGMP and ISO requirements.
Location: Tarapur, Mumbai
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/ Production /Chemical Engineering
- Inventory control, Cost control, Productivity improvement, Quality improvement.
- Preferably Knowledge of ISO, SPC, Regulatory requirements, HVAC system.
i) 12+ years for Diploma and 10 + years for Degree holder, industrial experience in Pharma/ Healthcare / Beverage / Food Processing industry.
ii) Experience in Production planning and control, Manpower planning, Material planning.
Interested candidate send their profile on firstname.lastname@example.org or can contact on 7517388345